To reserve an RV site or a camp-owned cottage, use the form below or call the campground office at (269) 945-5193
2019 Campground Discounts
Memorial Day Weekend
Free RV/Tent Sites
50% off cabin rentals and rooms in Cheney
June and August
50% off RV/Tent Sites
Labor Day Weekend
50% off RV/Tent Sites
Camp Building Rates
Cabin (Click Icon for Pictures)
|Type||Per night||Per week|
|Acorn||Studio- 1 Double Bed 1 Bunkbed||$35.00||$245.00|
|Ambassador||1 Bedroom- 1 Double Bed 1 Bunkbed||$35.00||$245.00|
8 Bedrooms 4 Singles
Mixed: Bunkbeds & Double Beds
|$20/Single $30/Double $40/Suite $350/Whole|| $140/Single|
Main Level- 2 Large Bunk Rooms w/ 6 Bunks Each
Upstairs- 6 Bedrooms (4 Bedrooms w/2 Bunkbeds & 2 Bedrooms w/ 1 Bunkbed)
|$9.50/Person Main Level $30/Double Room Upstairs|
$66.50/Person Main Level
$210/Double Room Upstairs
|Black Oak||1 Bedroom-1 Double Bed 1 Bunkbed||$35.00||$245.00|
|Barnard||Studio-1 Double Bed||$30.00||$210.00|
|Bunk House||6 Squad Huts- w/ 8 Bunkbeds Each||$9.50/Person||$66.50|
|Cheney Hall||Hotel Style- 8 Rooms w/ Double Beds 2 Rooms w/ Single Beds||$55.00||$385.00|
|Cook||Studio- 1 Double Bed||$30.00||$210.00|
|Hickory||2 Bedrooms- w/ Double Beds||$50.00||$350.00|
|Lawrence||Studio- w/ Double Bed||$30.00||$210.00|
(Rm.1) 1 Double Bed
(Rm.2) 1 Bunkbed
(Rm.1) 1 Double Bed
(Rm.2) 1 Double Bed
|Rathbun||Studio- 1 Double Bed 1 Bunkbed||$35.00||$245.00|
|Red Oak||1 Bedroom- 1 Double Bed 1 Bunkbed||$35.00||$245.00|
|Seigle||Studio- 1 Double Bed||$30.00||$210.00|
|Spruce||Studio- 1 Double Bed 1 Bunkbed||$35.00||$245.00|
Main Level- 4 Bedrooms
Upstairs- 4 Bedrooms
Mixed: Double Beds, Bunkbeds, & Twin Beds
1 Bedroom- 2 Double Beds
Bunkbed in Living Room
Campsites (Click Icon for Pictures)
|Rate per night||Rate per week|
|Trailer Site with Electricity||$30.00||$210.00|
|Rustic Tent Site||$20.00||$140.00|
Outdoor Pool (Memorial day – Labor day)
Gaga ball pits
Frisbee Golf (9 hole course)
9 Square in the Air
RV Dump Station
Creek store (Limited Hours)
Firewood ($4 per bundle)
Open Field (soccer, capture the flag, etc…)
$775.00/year ($25 discount if paid by February 1st)
Winding Creek Camp can accommodate weddings. Please contact us for availability and rates.
“Please help keep Winding Creek Camp clean and safe”
- All campers must register and pay at the camp office the day they set up camping.
- No children under the age of are 18 allowed overnight in RV/cottage without an adult.
- The use of tobacco, alcohol and illegal drugs are not allowed at Winding Creek Camp.
- All campers must keep pets confined within RV’s, personal cottages or on a leash. You must clean up after your pet at all times in all areas of the campground. Dogs are only allowed in camp-owned buildings with prior approval. Continual barking will result in being asked to remove your dog from the grounds.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Please be respectful of scheduled Sunday services.
- All campers (including guests) are expected to dress modestly. Men must wear a shirt at all times except when in the pool area. Men’s swimsuits must have an inseam. Women’s swimsuits must be a modest one piece suit with lining or a tankini with no midriff showing. No bikinis and no cut away or mesh suits allowed. Women must wear a cover-up to and from the pool.
- Obey all rules posted at pool. The pool is provided for registered campers and their guests only. Children age 14 or under must be accompanied by adult supervision 18 years or older. Swimming is at own risk.
- All persons shall have respect for camp property and the property of others. Christ-like behavior and attitude must be shown to others. A person found to be destructive of property shall be liable. Parents are responsible for their children.
- All RV’s/cottages must not allow gray water to run on the ground. All waste water must be transported to the dump stations. There are two dump stations located on the campground. The dump stations by the pool area and the maintenance garage are for both black and gray waste water.
- All trash is to be placed in garbage bags with ties and placed in the dumpsters. Medical devices and bandages must be placed in appropriate disposable containers and must be disposed of properly.
- Please observe the 10 MPH SPEED LIMIT and all other posted signs. (golf carts included)
- Golf carts are to be operated by licensed drivers. If a parent or grandparent wishes to allow their unlicensed child age 12+ to drive their golf cart, they may do so but must sit in the front seat beside the driver at all times the cart is being operated. During the week of Family Camp golf carts may only be operated by those 16 years or older with a valid driver’s license.
- Winding Creek may at times adopt rules regulating use of lots and the conduct of campers and visitors. (i.e. Family Camp, etc.) You will agree to abide by those rules.
Guidelines Revised 3-25-2017
To reserve a RV site or an camp-owned cottage, use the form below or call the campground office at (269) 945-5193