Cabins For Sale
Cabin #43 – $10,000
– It is insulated, stays nice and cool inside
– Built on top of a cement pad, so there are no water issues
– Absolutely no mice or other furry friends have ever come inside
– Gas heater built into exterior wall
– Water Heater hard wired into its own circuit (2014)
– Special outlet on exterior for recharging a golf cart (added 2014)
– 2 Air conditioners and all furnishings are negotiable.
– Refrigerator and flooring were new in 2014
The bathroom was plumbed to the old sewer system…so it needs to be plumbed to a Black Water Waste Tank.
This is a seasonal lot and is leased for $775 per year plus electric. There is an available seepage pit with this cabin. Camp has Black Water removal available for $5/service.