Click to Sign Up as a volunteer:
Tabernacle Restoration Walls (click here for more info).
Tabernacle Restoration Electrical (click here for more info).
Spring Clean Up 2019 (click here for more info).
Fall Clean Up 2019 (click here for more info).
We have many other opportunities for volunteers:
Help us match your interests with our volunteer opportunities by completing this form (click here).
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Weed wacking and mowing
- Raking/blowing leaves
- Gardening flower beds and landscaping
- Cleaning cottages and buildings
- Painting cottage and building trim
Plumber and Electrician
We have a permanent need for both plumbing and electrician volunteers. We often have small projects that require the skilled hands of both of these professions. These are volunteer positions but a stipend would be considered for larger projects.
Contact Mitch Overway: at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Jerald Jones at: email@example.com
Anytime Volunteer Opportunities
- Mow, weed wack
- Gutters and Valleys need cleaning on a number of buildings
- Paint gas lines yellow at Dinning Hall and Bath house 4 (pool)
- Scrape and paint Bethel and Bethany windows
- Squad Hut floor to be painted
- Finish painting trim on Squad huts
- Trim trees along back fence (by cotants, behind pool)
- Fix camp fence in North East corner of section D
Contact Mitch at: firstname.lastname@example.org