June 25-27, 2021
Come grow together in a relaxed camping setting!
Registration is $100 as an early bird special until May 19 and $125 after that. It includes 5 meals and 4 sessions. Lodging is additional and paid separately unless you have a seasonal cottage/camper or commute. You can make reservations here.
We are limiting the retreat to the first 30 couples. After 30 couples have registered, retreat registration will be closed. Register early to guarantee your spot.
Registration may be done online or printed and mailed in using the respective links below.
About The Speaker
Our Speaker is Curtis Thompson who is the Connect, Care & Grow Pastor at Kentwood Community Church. More details about Curtis coming soon.
What To Bring
This depends on what you like to do!
- Bible & pen – notebooks will be provided
- Swimming – bring an appropriate suit
- Sitting at a campfire – bring chairs
- Walking in the woods – explore the new nature trail
- Volleyball, Basketball or Tennis – bring your own equipment, sports clothes and shoes
- Napping – bring your sleeping pillow and spouse
- If you’re camping, bring a flashlight
To register for the Marriage Retreat, please use the online registration form (link is above) and send payment by June 20, 2021 to:
4316 134th Ave
Hamilton, MI 49419
Questions? Please contact Tracy at email@example.com or 616-836-5937