Thank you for your interest in a Housekeeping position with Winding Creek Camp in Hastings, MI. This Team Member will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of bathhouses, shower rooms, camp owned cabins, rental units, and activity buildings
- Notifying maintenance staff of needed repairs or any damages
- Notifying management of need for supplies and inventory
The right candidate for Housekeeping will be:
- Flexible with hours and days worked (weekends required)
- Able to lift 25-50 pounds consistently
- Able to walk, push, pull, twist, bend and kneel to clean thoroughly
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions
- Able to work confidently without direct supervision (self-motivated)
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Willing to perform any other jobs that may be assigned
All staff must be able to pass a State required Background Check. Candidates must have dependable means of communication and transportation.
This is a part-time, seasonal position expected to last at least the months of May through September. Average work week will include about 30 hours. However, during the peak of the season more time will be required.
Pay rate is $15/hour. Other benefits including housing and meals can be discussed as well.
Feel free to complete the application using the link below; call or email the Office Manager to talk more with us about becoming a part of our team.
We are a family-oriented, Christ-centered campground where we strive to create memories for generations of campers. We expect a team effort to meet our campers’ needs. Politeness, good manners and an overall positive attitude toward our customers and your coworkers are not optional.